Have you ever been face to face with that overwhelming urge to eat something sweet even when you are full? Then you will want to read this…
The struggle is very powerful. Sugar is very addicting. Studies show sugar addition is more than 4 times addictive then cocaine. Wow.
Your brain releases happy feel good chemicals with certain foods. This makes this urge all the stronger. Does this sound like you? I know I can certainly relate to this.
Our cravings are governed by hormones, how balanced and healthy our gut is and our blood sugar levels.
Sugar and carbs can throw the blood sugar off balance. According to research, keeping blood sugar balance in check does everything from enhancing weight loss, decreasing appetite to warding off several chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and more.
So now that I told you what you have already been experiencing, how do we win over these temptations and cravings?
Here are 5 simple steps to shut up those sugar cravings.
1. What is Chromium? Chromium is a mineral that is crucial for helping to balance the blood sugars. Julia Ross shares in her Diet Cure book that the US is the most chromium deficient country in the world.
Studies have shown that chromium reduces fat mass. It Increases lean body mass which can lead to weight loss. Chromium also helps build muscle.
Chromium is found in broccoli, grapes and grass fed chicken
Julia Ross, M.A in her book “The Diet Cure” suggests at least 800 mcg daily
Sometimes depending on the severity of imbalance and health issues, supplements are an important way to get an adequate amount in order to turn the imbalance around. It has the nutrients that you are not getting enough of in your foods. 800mcg is probably more broccoli than we can or want to eat.
[blockquote style=”box”]“Personally this is the one mineral that I noticed a huge reduction in my sugar cravings with the preferred supplement that I take”. [/blockquote]
2. L- glutamine is an amino acid that is another blood sugar stabilizer . It has been known to stop sugar cravings like magic. Julia Ross, M.A in her book “The Diet Cure” suggests at least 2000mg daily for this.
3. Magnesium helps balance blood sugar levels. The foods found with magnesium are Beans, nuts, seeds, whole grains and leafy greens.
4. Protein helps keep blood sugars stable. It will provide more balance when excess carbs trigger too much insulin. Protein keeps you fuller longer. Eat protein at every meal.
5. Veggies are vital. This should be a primary part of your consumed carbohydrates. They don’t spike your blood sugars, but will fill you up. It is recommended for optimal health to aim for 4 cups of a variety of veggies. Leafy greens provide energy and are loaded with iron and magnesium. Think of filling up a quart milk carton up.
You can find simple recipes on my blog and other healthy bloggers that have simple creative ways to get these in your daily diet. From smoothies to stir fry there are so many ways to enjoy these healing foods.
Products I Like to use
Click here for more info>>>>>> http://ahealthywebsite.com/what-is-the-pink-drink/
Get My Free Breakthrough Guide To Burn Fat & Balance Blood Sugars!
Learn how to balance your body, burn fat and finally reach your healthy goals and stay there.
10 Simple Powerful Ways To burn fat & balance your blood sugars so you can feel fantastic and be energized all day!
We value your privacy and would never spam you