This is my favorite of all protein balls. It tastes like I am cheating eating candy but this little bite is nutrition dense with healthy fats and a bit of natural sweetener. Sometimes I use almond butter or peanut butter. Paleo diet does not use peanut butter. Enjoy my Tasty Tuesday treat!!!
Refine sugars are very addictive and getting of them can be difficult. Sometimes gradual changes is more lasting. Changing to nature sweeteners and healthier flours is a good way to wean off the toxic sugars.
1/2 cup sun flower butter (make sure get the kind sweetned with stevia) or other nut butter
1/2 cup flaxseed meal
1/4 tahini butter
2 packages vanilla 96 Protein or 2 scoops
1/4 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup pecans
Mix all ingredients into a bowl form balls and place in freezer or refrigerator.
Enjoy these tasty treats! Print recipe below….
- 1/2 cup sun flower butter (make sure get the kind sweetned with stevia) or other nut butter
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 tahini butter
- 2 packages vanilla 96 Protein or 2 scoops
- 1/4 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup pecans
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl form balls and place in freezer or refrigerator.
- Enjoy these delicious nutritious bites!!
Key Ingredients I use is